BECOME MEMBERS OF THE ASSOCIATION
To be part of the association and benefit from its advantages, you must pay an annual subscription of € 10 per adult person (> 18 years old) and certain obligations.
The stay prices are reviewed each year as accurately as possible and include:
- the bedroom with shower room, WC
- bed linen (attention, linen and toiletries are not provided)
- WIFI access
- Access to TV room, games, library, indoor and outdoor equipment, etc.
- Welcome pots
- Room cleaning (the room must be made clean before departure)
- The tourist tax paid to the municipality
- parking (5 € / day)
- washing your laundry (inquire during your stay with the manager)
ARRIVALS: Handing over of the keys FROM 4:00 p.m.
DEPARTURE: Free the rooms BEFORE 10 a.m. (leaving the rooms - Return of deposit)
BREAKFAST: 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
AVAILABILITY OF THE BIG ROOM on the ground floor: from 8:30 a.m. to 10 a.m., from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m., from 4 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
ACCESS TO THE DAWN PARKING: PROHIBITED after 11:00 p.m., the large gate will be closed.
THE MANAGER will be available at reception from 11:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- The bed linen, provided, must imperatively be put in place by you on each bed used (fitted sheet, duvet cover, pillowcase).
- It is forbidden to modify the arrangement of the furniture.
- Windows should be closed in case of bad weather.
- It is forbidden to eat, do your laundry in the rooms or sand the children's beach games
- The cleaning of the rooms at the end of the stay is the responsibility of the members. Equipment is available in each building. At the end of the stay, the premises must be returned in the state equivalent to that of entry. (cleanliness, trash emptied into external containers)
- An incoming and outgoing report will be made by the manager. A deposit will be requested upon arrival or upon booking. Any degradation or cleaning not carried out will be invoiced or retained on the deposit.
RULES OF LIFE and PROHIBITIONS
- Pets are not accepted on the premises
- Smoking is prohibited in buildings (Bedrooms, halls, corridors, stairwell)
- All interior and exterior furniture, games, books, TV, additional premises, equipment and utensils available to you are under your responsibility. In case of damage, improper use, damage will be charged to you.
- Refrigerators are available, each commodity must be packaged and identified with your name. The dishes are exclusively reserved for breakfast.
- Meals in good weather are preferably taken outside in the garden.
- Ball games are prohibited on the premises.
- Green spaces are forbidden to pass
- The parking is exclusively reserved for this use (No grouping or games close to vehicles)
- The association refrains from any political, philosophical or religious discrimination. In its establishment, it will refuse any propaganda of a commercial, political or religious nature.
- It is forbidden to handle emergency equipment outside of its normal use and to make it difficult to access
- It is forbidden to deactivate any safety device
- It is forbidden to obstruct the emergency exits and fire stations with equipment or goods
- It is forbidden to bring inside the buildings people who are not members of the association and who have not contributed to the association without consulting the manager or the members of the CA
- It is forbidden to stay in the premises, in the event of an evacuation order given by the alarm system, the Manager or a member of the CA. Evacuation instructions will be given to you upon arrival and will be posted in each room.
- The members must take care not to cause discomfort or disturbance of the neighborhood both in the common areas (halls, outdoor spaces, corridors ...) both day and night. They will have to adjust the acoustic level of the sound diffusion devices so that the other members are not in any case disturbed. No noise will be tolerated after 11:00 p.m.
- Individual insurance is not included in the rates, nor attached to the association's membership. The association is not responsible for thefts and other accidents that may occur in its establishment during the stay of members. The association also declines any responsibility in the event of possible loss of personal objects (games, clothing, others). The supervision of children, in particular their games, is the responsibility of the parents. They always remain under the responsibility of the parents.